Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Adios and Vaya Con Dios

Steady as a preacher,
Free as a weed 


Couldn't wait to get goin' 
But wasn't quite ready to leave




I'm leaving on Saturday! maybe Sunday, which in K-land is Sunday, maybe Monday. I can't wait. Know what I'm gonna miss? Country music. I just love it. I'm pretty sure I was a farmhand in a previous life. I mean, who can beat this?!: 

I got my toes in the water, 
ass in the sand 
Not a worry in the world, 
a cold beer in my hand 
Life is good today. 
Life is good today. 

-zac brown band


4 comments:

poop said...

not okay with this. JUST because you were most certainly some sort of farm-related creature/worker (i vote chicken) does NOT mean that you should love country music in this life. at least not the country music you listen to... ohhh sugar snaps! we will forever agree to disagree as far as music is concerned...

LynnAnne said...

Hahaha. ... You know I love my chicken fried

saligsblog said...

Hi my Lynn,
We tracked you all the way to Korea!
Can't wait to hear from you.
Love you

Unknown said...

i am very okay with this. and poop on you poop face! i think you should put that cowboy hat on and where it proud. that shit is the heart and soul of america and there is nothing better than toes! it makes me MOIST. i hope i am a ranchers wife in another lifetime.. deep in montana or some other state that the majority of the land does not have cell phone coverage..